Thursday, April 08, 2004

Today's Horoscope
An old lover is about to make contact, after months or even years of yearning after your incredible connection. Be careful not to let old issues interfere with what could be a whole new beginning.
*****
Hmmmm, it's always flattering when an ex pops out of nowhere with that drunken phone call at 2am and slurs the words, "Ummmm...I wuz jussss thinkin' bout yoooou." (Ha…I was even guilty of that a couple of times in my younger days.) But, I always say, “Everybody has issues, myself included. What determines if two people are compatible or not is the tolerance level that they have for each other's issues.”

Examples:

1.) Leaving the cap off the toothpaste is an issue I can deal with. (As long as you NEVER, EVER do it again.)

2.) Selling my valuables to buy crack and smoke it with your ex-boyfriend because you had a bad day is an issue I can't deal with. (Well, I've never had to deal with that one for obvious reasons.)

In short, if things didn't work out the first time, they didn't work out for a reason. So sorry Mr. Horoscope, I can't take your advice on this one.

Oh, and another issue that raises a red flag for me…shoplifting. Nobody wants to hear how you just boosted them a gift. (Unfortunately that one was real, again from my younger days.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home