Sunday, April 18, 2004

Today's Horoscope
You've recently made some extremely permanent plans others may have thought were a bit premature. Current events will prove them wrong, however -- much to your delight. Try not to be too, too smug. It's not polite to obviously gloat.
*****
O.K. Mr. Horoscope. This is more like it. You just might be right about this one, or at least I hope you are. In the past I’ve always noticed that the majority of my plans were a little, let’s say, unconventional. And when I explain my thought process to friends and even family members I often get a “that sounds like crazy-talk” look. And I guess nine times out of ten when the plan doesn’t work out that’s exactly what it looks like….crazy talk. But looking at the big picture, I believe you need to fail several times before you succeed at anything. And when that happens, of course I feel great...but try not to gloat. Simply because, no matter how many wins you have under your belt, at any given moment all that can be stripped from you by two little things: A bad set of circumstances followed by an equally bad decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home