Wednesday, June 09, 2004

My laptop has three plug in ports for audio while only one of them is for headphone use. Every once and a while I'll plug into the wrong port, like today for instance. I sat down, got set to work, put on my headphones, then unknowingly blasted a freestyle with a ridiculously insane amount of curses throughout my office.

Oh for the love of sweet Pete...that's not gonna be good.

It's a good thing only a few people come in as early as I do. Still, I need to start keeping my office door closed...or switch to some easy listening.

Ummm....yeah.

*closing door*

3 Comments:

Blogger MC said...

If you were really my friend you'd pick an alias and post another comment.

11:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "anonymous" better?

1:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. That one's already taken.

BTW...Chris, you are sooooo sexy.

4:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home