Friday, May 14, 2004

One thing that I love about my job is that I can listen to music while I work. (And on the real, if I couldn't I wouldn't be working here.) On the average day I'm listening to beats for six hours straight. With that type of volume one tends to exhaust a personal collection of music in a couple of weeks. So, to keep things fresh I end up looking towards internet radio streams. For a while I was pretty satisfied with this one station I found. It offered a variety of artists that I wasn't familiar with, freestyles, b-sides, re-mixes, turntablists, and no commercials. Yeah, it kept my head moving to all points on the compass and tested the springs on my ergonomic chair for quite a while. That is until one day the music stopped and I got a pop up message saying: "You have exceeded your listening allowance for the day. To continue please upgrade to Premium Membership"

Yeah, screw that.

I'm out.

Well, while I was in search for a simple replacement gem I've unearthed what seems to be the entrance to an untapped mine. Ha! I love it when that happens. But what I love even more....is sharing the love.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home