Tuesday, May 11, 2004

In a Nutshell

  1. The new Reks is killin’ em.

  2. I’ve decided on a plumber and electrician….keep your fingers crossed.

  3. In one weekend you can spend $2784.12 at HomeDepot, Lowes, and Grossman’s Bargain Outlet without winning a shopping spree. The spree would have been nice though.

  4. I’ve found a new diet. I eat whatever I want then combine it with beastly workouts, insomnia, and stress. I lost 5lbs without even knowing it.

  5. Serenading your Mom with “I’ll always love my mama” on Mother’s Day is my signature move…..Trademark suckas.

  6. I traded in going to see the DMC Regional Finals this Friday for a trip to the mall and a good night sleep. Oh, Chris what happened to you?

  7. My boy tells me he almost got into a DWI accident on Friday. He’s a good storyteller, and the way he told it was humorous. Unlike the talk we had afterwards.

  8. Everyone at my job seems to be focusing on someone who hasn’t been doing their job. It’s good to know I wasn’t crazy.

  9. Overall work has been busy. Juggling multiple projects and emergencies. I'm getting alot of management experience. Unfortunately they are with people I shouldn't have to manage.

  10. I took a day for myself. Just walked around the city, took some pictures, got a chocolate milkshake, and saw a movie. Even the sun gotta chill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home