Friday, June 18, 2004

Blah, blah, blah.

Sometimes people ask me if I've ever considered writing for a living. I tell them, "No, because professional writers have to write even when they don't want to." (plus I rely on Word's spell and grammar check WAY too much)

Akrobatik said it best.

"It's easy to write a joint from the heart. When every muthaf*ckin' thing around me is fallin' apart."

Not sayin' there's anything wrong...but there's a lot of truth in that statement. I like to write when I have something to say and I just don't really feel like writing today, or even thinking for that matter. I'm tired. This was a long week of being me. (bka The Sarcastic Vigilante.) I just want to hang this cape up, go out for dolo, and forget who I am for a while.

So as the title says...blah, blah, blah.

This is my version of filler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home