Friday, July 23, 2004

I went out last night...

...with my man, Money (who I now call, Slick Talk) and Agent B. (aka Big Vex, B the @sskicker, or the Automatic Acrobatic) to see a sneak preview of The Bourne Supremacy.

The best part about seeing this movie is I can now throw around the words, “sneak preview”. When I say things like, “Oh yeah….I saw the sneak preview” or "I was at the sneak preview last night" that gives people the impression that I’m a social dynamo/paladin as they picture me walking into an exclusive restaurant with an exotic giggling beauty on my arm…gliding through the back kitchen while giving my patented “How ya doin’” to the chef …as his Italian accent assures me that he has something special prepared for the young lady.

Yup, that was the best part of seeing this movie. If it wasn't for that I would have punched the screen. And even though the tickets were complimentary for everybody at the event....I'd still demand to be refunded $9.75.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home