Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I am soooo tired right now.

For the past week and a half I've been walkin' around work like Super-Pop because I've been staying up with Hellboy at night, getting about 3-4 hours sleep, then trooping through my day without missing a beat. Well, the fatigue just hit me in the mouth like blind-side sucker punch.

I'm so tired that...

...there were brownies in the kitchen and I didn't care.

...I called and inquired about the penalties for putting my gym membership on hold.

...I started to feel strangely feverish.

...I seriously thought about going into the bathroom stall to close my eyes for a while.

...I saw that I was the slowest moving thing in the office next to the clock.

...I realized that I would have got more work done today if I had up and gone to Six Flags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home