Friday, September 17, 2004

Nothin' feels better...

than staying calm when someone does you wrong, being patient, carefully preparing, then attacking.

I just walked out of a three hour meeting where I professionally stomped the f*ck out of Mister Sneaky Sidewinder's stutterin' @ss. Even his people ducked behind they stenopads as I directed the flame at whoever dared to let their lips move. In the end I was satisfied with the results...but not before he apologized to me AND my mamma.

The highlight was when he said, "You know Chris, I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to raise these issues with me."

And I thought, "Yeah, ok buddy. The days of the angry Black man who's quick to serve your slick mouth up in the parking lot are dead."

I’m eatin’ steak tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home